Life in Pictures

Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Start

I've been told by several people that they want to soo some of the pictures I've taken of my nephews and where I live, so while digging around my computer I figured that I have somany of them, that if I emailed all request, it would take forever... So here's my solution. Why not point them to a Blog where they could see them instead without having to wait for eternal downloads? So to start...




Here are Sais and Tita... click on the picture to see the fullsize image...

and cuttie Ian...







3 Comments:

  • Me encantan las fotos. Epero que esten bien.Que dios me los bendiga. mami y papi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 PM CDT  

  • sais se ve grande cuidenlo mucho , dios me lo cuide

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM CDT  

  • Se ve precioso Sais con Raggeddy Ann. Los amamos.
    Grissy y Margarita

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home